Wedding on a Beach in Costa Rica
Wedding on the Beaches of Guanacaste
The price of an exotic beach wedding starts from $2462.
In the province of Guanacaste, luxurious beaches are stretched for many hundreds of kilometers, and the care of the government of the country about the environment is most clearly visible. In recent years, due to the efforts of the authorities here along with the development of tourist infrastructure and the introduction of nature-saving technologies, the local beaches are considered the cleanest in Central America.
The North-Western part of the region is the most attractive for most tourists. The climate here is mild. There are the best tourist locations in the region, which are can be found in Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Papagayo, Playa Flamingo, and Playa Conchal.
The Pacific coast, from the Gulf of Papagayo to Golfito, is known for its excellent sites for sport fishing.
Surfing is more popular in the area of Playa Grande , Playa Tamarindo, Playa Langosta, and Playa Junquillal.
Guanacaste province is located in the North-West of Costa Rica. The Pacific coast, with its many bays and beaches, is a perfect place for a wedding trip and a romantic wedding ceremony. Guanacaste beaches are particularly attractive. In this area, there are almost no rains despite the tropical climate of Costa Rica. You can find a place for any type of wedding you are looking for. If you like sports, surfing, and parties, you should choose Coco beach. And if you like different types of relaxation, you will fulfill your dreams of gorgeous beaches, the gentle roar of the ocean, and beautiful sites to enjoy during your wedding ceremony.
The price of this wedding includes:
- A lawyer for the registration of all necessary documents
- Translation of marriage certificate
- Shipment of the marriage certificate to your country of residence
- Rent and registration of the venue of the ceremony
- 2 witnesses for the wedding ceremony
- Champagne after the wedding ceremony
- Wedding cake
- Bride's bouquet
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Dinner for the newlyweds by candlelight (appetizer, main course, sweets, and two glasses of wine)
- Wedding coordinator services
Additional options are the following:
- Hotel accommodation (seasonal prices)
- Translation into your mother tongue (during the ceremony) $250
- Hair and makeup $225
- Photo shoot $812
Required documents for both parties:
- a copy of passport or ID with a photo.
- a filled questionnaire
The price of the wedding package does not include air tickets or insurance.
Hotel accommodation is also not included in the price and depends on the season.
To order air tickets and book a hotel room, you can contact a tourist agency or do it yourself. They will make sure that you do not waste your time on formalities and enjoy your wedding trip to the fullest!